God existence proof (Blue)
In here I will try to prove you that God exists. This is the first proof of two that I plan to do. This one considers a purely logical reality (hence blue); also for being purely logical isn’t the ideal one, but enough to make one think.
- Being: Able to feel and reason. The only one able to make “arbitrary” movements, that is, pure actions.
- God: An timeless being which is upon all reality.
- Reaction: An action born in response to another.
- Action: Any kind of movement (consider this in atom level, where those movement makes the entire reality).
- Timeless: Eternal.
In here the reality will be considered the deterministic one from classical physics (God doesn’t play dice).
Reality is given as a cascade of reactions, from the initial big bang to now, actions and reactions determinates what happened, what happens, and what will happen.
A reaction, by definition, must be preceded by a(n) (re)action, what creates two problems:
- Pure Action: Eventually you must come to a moment where you have an action instead of a reaction.
- Cyclical Dependency: Searching for a first movement inside time creates an infinite cycle, therefore to break it the “first” (without time is not “first”, it simply is) movement must be from outside of time.
As an action can only be taken from a being, the “first” moment must be conscious and to be the “first” must be from outside of time, timeless. That’s God.
Proof of Qualities
- By “preceding” time one can’t fall under its rules.
- Only rational beings can take actions, emotions just react.
- A comprehensible reality couldn’t be created by feeling alone.
- Without emotions there wouldn’t be a reason to move at all.
- A beautiful reality couldn’t be created by reason alone.
Proof of Non-Qualities:
- Apathetic: Life is programmed to perpetuate itself, also has many mechanisms to make it less painful and more pleasurable.
- Evil: Not being in a place where the worst hell you can imagine is heaven in comparison to.